Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 48 Fans
Follow snoballandthmonyshot

390 audio Reviews with Responses

Jungle Swing Jungle Swing

funking fabulous. 'grooving on a sunday mornin'. oh dear. i have no words. smooth as a maaaa'fu. i would play this to the world if i could. i hate to use the word epic but here it may be aptly applied. haha, has just sent notes of 'moanin'.
maximum respect
px

Step responds:

Haha thanks! I love jazz and I had a lot of fun working on this. I'm glad it shows!

Happy Quarl Loop Happy Quarl Loop

word.
well, it made me smile. "lets get to work!" send me the midi file, i don't think i can use a reason file?
i only have one speaker so i can't comment on sorohanros comment... i ain't been around these parts for long but i remember the man sorohanro, he liked my stuff and i liked his, check him out if you ain't.
px

Quarl responds:

Me and soro are lovers. Also, I sent you the midi via mediafire. Go nuts. Let me know if you use it & credit me plox.

Mihai Sorohan-The Trip Mihai Sorohan-The Trip

pretty greasy my man. have you heard of a chap called liquid stranger? yeh, this is hard where it matters. if secret chiefs were to do some grizly mid range bassy dubsteppy. wicked mate, not what I expect to hear from you but is good to see you're still about on this site. will check out all your stuff soon.
respect my man

sorohanro responds:

Hey there :) missed you, glad to hear again from you.
Thanks for review.

Confession Confession

hello there.
just listening now... still listening... still...
pretty decent. good to hear some live elements in tracks around here.
I have nothing bad to say. good job

Emid responds:

No, nothing is live; they are all vsti's.

Thanks a bunch. Glad you listened at least three times :)

So you're a pixel in love? So you're a pixel in love?

mother hubbard your still around, shweet.
this is wicked mate, great attention to detail. everythin in its right place, mucho nostaliac piece. send this to bjork, seriously.
oh dear this track just keeps on giving.
lets make love and listen to death from above.
nothing bad to say at all about this, a real keeper.
i'm just doing the rounds here. will deffo be back to listen to your stuff i've missed.

Cebster responds:

Wow. I haven't seen you for days! thanks for the awesome review, this brightened my day!

Between The Lines Between The Lines

a definite keeper this. you should get the guy from Marion to sing on this. you must know him you're from Manchester no?

pitbulljones responds:

Haha, I am indeed mate but I don't know them. Again, I would love vocals on this. If I could sing I'd do it meself.

In and Out (again) In and Out (again)

proper lush mate. some vocals would sit good on this methinks

pitbulljones responds:

Me and the band are working on this, gone a bit Doves/Elbow like on it, works though. So a new version should be up soon.

Pitbulljones- Time Today Pitbulljones- Time Today

I like so shall review.
I might have to stick some sonic youth style vocals on this for ya

GET IT DONE PED!

Ending In A Frame (WIP) Ending In A Frame (WIP)

20 downloads 0 reviews. newgrounds is strange these days.
don't have much to say about this really. solid loop/track? what are you using for your orchestral manouvers these days?

pitbulljones responds:

again, this is one that I'm looking to expand, need a female vocal on this and boom. I'm using Kontact mate, really good for the strings and horns.

Shine Down On Me (WIP) Shine Down On Me (WIP)

oh dear, looks like you're joining me in the wip club.
I don't think there is a problem with pace here maybe just roll back the cymbals in that little section. the horns sound amazing. really nice pallet of sound overall. I dig the double bass pedal bits.
nice1

pitbulljones responds:

Cheers mate, I have indeed banged out plenty of WIP's, ones that never get finished. I have loads of ideas for this, really wont to go epic on this just need to sit and spend time with it. I've been using Kontact for my strings and horns, fiendish programme.