Be a Supporter!

Follow snoballandthmonyshot

389 audio Reviews with Responses

Mihai Sorohan-The Trip Mihai Sorohan-The Trip

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 22, 2013

pretty greasy my man. have you heard of a chap called liquid stranger? yeh, this is hard where it matters. if secret chiefs were to do some grizly mid range bassy dubsteppy. wicked mate, not what I expect to hear from you but is good to see you're still about on this site. will check out all your stuff soon.
respect my man

sorohanro responds:

Hey there :) missed you, glad to hear again from you.
Thanks for review.

Confession Confession

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 14, 2013

hello there.
just listening now... still listening... still...
pretty decent. good to hear some live elements in tracks around here.
I have nothing bad to say. good job

Emid responds:

No, nothing is live; they are all vsti's.

Thanks a bunch. Glad you listened at least three times :)

Between The Lines Between The Lines

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

a definite keeper this. you should get the guy from Marion to sing on this. you must know him you're from Manchester no?

pitbulljones responds:

Haha, I am indeed mate but I don't know them. Again, I would love vocals on this. If I could sing I'd do it meself.

In and Out (again) In and Out (again)

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

proper lush mate. some vocals would sit good on this methinks

pitbulljones responds:

Me and the band are working on this, gone a bit Doves/Elbow like on it, works though. So a new version should be up soon.

Pitbulljones- Time Today Pitbulljones- Time Today

I like so shall review.
I might have to stick some sonic youth style vocals on this for ya

GET IT DONE PED!

Ending In A Frame (WIP) Ending In A Frame (WIP)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

20 downloads 0 reviews. newgrounds is strange these days.
don't have much to say about this really. solid loop/track? what are you using for your orchestral manouvers these days?

pitbulljones responds:

again, this is one that I'm looking to expand, need a female vocal on this and boom. I'm using Kontact mate, really good for the strings and horns.

Shine Down On Me (WIP) Shine Down On Me (WIP)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

oh dear, looks like you're joining me in the wip club.
I don't think there is a problem with pace here maybe just roll back the cymbals in that little section. the horns sound amazing. really nice pallet of sound overall. I dig the double bass pedal bits.
nice1

pitbulljones responds:

Cheers mate, I have indeed banged out plenty of WIP's, ones that never get finished. I have loads of ideas for this, really wont to go epic on this just need to sit and spend time with it. I've been using Kontact for my strings and horns, fiendish programme.

Pitbulljones- All In Time Pitbulljones- All In Time

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

sounds pretty slick this one. good all rounder. melodic content is lovely, the shift in mood is great.
nothing useful to say here, sorry

pitbulljones responds:

Yo, I'm still not sure I even like this track, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Glad you like the track mate

Pitbulljones- So Sure (demo) Pitbulljones- So Sure (demo)

Rated 4 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

I concur with misanthrum. oh yeh and stick some vocals on it, what are ya mute or summin?

pitbulljones responds:

I'm gonna be working on this with my band hopefully, really flesh it out, and I can't sing bro, as much as I try.

Sleeping With Lions Sleeping With Lions

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

interesting. i'd stick a few variations on the main organ line I think. the synth towards the end works really well

pitbulljones responds:

cheers mate, i have no idea what I went for on this